Medicaid is a needs-based program funded by the federal government that is managed by each state. The Medicaid program in Massachusetts is also referred to as MassHealth.
Delaney & Muncey, P.C. has extensive experience in the preparation of Medicaid applications for:
- Long-Term Care Facilities/Nursing Homes; or
- Community-Based Waiver Program
Delaney & Muncey, P.C. is very experienced in the areas of estate planning and Medicaid planning and will work with our client to protect the applicant’s assets, if possible.
As part of the estate planning or Medicaid process, Delaney & Muncey, P.C. will:
- Review the Applicant’s Assets and Determine the Projected Treatment of Each Asset by Medicaid
- Discuss Protection of the Applicant’s Assets
- Review Possible Alternatives to Long-Term Care Placement
- Provide Our Client With a Listing of Information Routinely Required for the Medicaid Application
- Discuss Issues of the Applicant Gifting Money or Other Assets
- Review the Look-Back Period To Determine Any Potential Disqualifications
- Quote a Flat Fee at the Initial Meeting With the Client
- Prepare the Application and Submit All Supporting Documentation and Exhibits to the Appropriate MassHealth Enrollment Center
- Work With Our Client With Follow-Up on Any Additional Information Requested by MassHealth